The Blue CLINO is a new version of the precision hand held inclination measuring instrument CLINO 2000 which has recieved a wide acclaim for wide range angle measurement with up to 60 degrees high precision setting, and an embedded Blue Meter SIGMA display unit.
- It is possible to perform accurate measurement within a range of ±60 degrees range.
- Zero Point adjustment is easily performed using the embedded progam and inverted measurement method.
- Using the large, multi-finctional LCDDisplay unit, it is possible to select an ideal measurement unti and display screen.
- Data transmission to a computer is possible with RS232C output.
- There are two types of the square base, a high rigidity cast iron and light weight aluminum base.
- This product conforms to CE Marking.
Equipment Types and Main Specification
|Code No.||Model||Measurement Range||Resolution sec (mm/m)||Base Material||Weight (kg)|
|AY1801||BC-2010||±60°||5sec (≈0.025mm/m)||Cast Iron||3.5kg|
Blue Clino Specification
|Measurement error||12sec+0.027%R.O. and below|
|After quick caliberation, 1 minute and below|
|Usage Temperature Range||0°C~40°C|
|Data Transmission||RS485, Asynchronous, 7Data Bits, 2Stop Bits, no parity, 9600bps|
|(Optional Connection cable for direct connection to a computer)|
|Battery||Alkaline cell Batteries 1.5V 2pcs or external AC adapter, USB Connection cable|
|Battery Life||About 25 hours *Note|
|Measurement (mm) L×H×W||150 × 150 × 40|
*Note: Battery life is not guaranteed as this depends on the use environment.
R.O. : Read Out (Read bvalue)
|Code No.||Product Name||Cable Applications|
|AT1655||Blue System RS232C Cable for PC/AC 2.5m||Use RS232C to connect to a computer. For connecting to AC adapter.|
|AT1661||AC adapter for indoor use||For Power Supply|
|AT1657||Blue System USB Connection cable 2.5m||Use USB to connect to the computer and supply power.|
Due to product improvement, specifications and appearance may change without notice.